With the importance of software now driving business change and future success, there has never been a more important time to ensure that the quality is of the highest standard, all while delivering at pace.
But what does the future hold? What will happen in the next 5 years to the way software is written, built or delivered? What will the expectations on quality be? What impact will that have on testing, and what part will test automation play in that.
Key questions that we will try to answer are:
1. What will budgeting for Test Automation look like in the next 5 years?
2. How will infrastructure / environments need to change with the expected proliferation of Test Automation?
3. Will the relationship between test automation and RPA become more aligned in the future?
4. With cloud and SaaS becoming more prevalent, what are the biggest challenges for test automation in this space?
5. Where do you see the biggest change or challenge to the role of a Test Engineer / Tester?
Joining ROQ on our panel are:
Mike Hawkes – CTO of Capventis
As CTO of Capventis, a customer experience and data analytics company, Mike Hawkes develops large-scale integrations and predictive analytics systems. With a low-level knowledge of networks and database technologies, Mike has taken an active role in the promotion of graph databases and API developments using GraphQL. He believes test and test automation teams need to address challenges faced when dealing with cloud services and highly connected systems. As dependencies on third party cloud services grow, so do the challenges in providing a consistent end-to-end testing model. Mike helps to address these issues within IT strategies and designs.
Neill McCarthy – experienced test professional and industry leader.
Neill is an experienced SQE and Test leader with 30 years experience all sectors both in the UK and Internationally. He has worked with a wide range of opensource and leading vendor tools across both functional and non functional testing. Neill’s latest role was working with IBM as an Associate Partner and CTO for their Testing Services looking at hybrid cloud and organisational change to support the move to DevOps at scale.
Join us for what will be an insightful and informative discussion.
Please register here